2019 Advertising Costs
Payment is Required When Placing Ad
|Estate Sales & Auctions ...
|Antique Stores & Malls ...||$100.00|
|Banners ... Yearly
$1000.00 (Large Rotating)
|Listing in Services Directory ...
Sellers Directory (12 months)
|$250.00 (per year)|
|Purchase 5 or more sales for discounts
||Contact us for pricing.|
|Featured Event ...
on the HomePage Top 4 Sales ...
Features No 5~
We prefer to know about sales as soon as possible, but we know that business is not always predictable. Having said that, Fred and I have established the following guidelines for submitting an ad.
1. FEATURED Sales must be previewed or submitted for publication no later than
Noon on Tuesday prior to your sale.
2. Deadline for submitting details of your sale (address, dates, times, etc.) ... Tuesday @ 4:00 pm
3. Deadline for submitting ads and pictures (the week of your sale) ... Wednesday @ 10:00 am.
4. If calling in your ad, send pics and description to ... TLB155@AIRMAIL.NET
5. PICTURES are accepted in JPG format or PNG.
Send them as attachments in an e-mail or in a zip file.
DO NOT send them to our phones.
Use a camera, an iPad or an iPhone (newer equipment is far better than anything old.
6. STANDARD SALES are allowed 100 pictures;
FEATURED ADS are allowed as many as needed to best show off the sale.
6. After submitting your ad, use the HomePage Payment Feature to make payment.
All credit cards are accepted and you do not have to be a member of Paypal to use the feature.
If you miss SALE DEADLINES, we may or may not be able to advertise your sale.
E-Mail Schedules ...
FEATURED SALES ... are included in Wednesday AND Thursday e-mails and precede regular sales.
It is the responsibility of the Seller and/or Auctioneer to check all pertinent information (address, dates, times, payment methods) on the website prior to the start of an event. Refunds for any errors are at the discretion of 24-7 Promotions. (Updated 09/2019)
We do not release any information regarding our advertisers unless the information already exists on the website. We will take information from inquiries and provide them to the advertiser. (Updated 9-15)