Crown Estate Sales
TBA; Kennedale, TX 76060
Friday~Sunday (February 21~23 )
9:00 am until 5:00 pm
Special Instructions … Cash & Credit Cards (over $25.00 with a 3% courtesy fee); Limited access when the sale begins
Brenda and David are ready to show off Phase 2 of their Kennedale sale starting Friday. The house, garage, and patio are packed with all kinds of cool stuff. But the best item in the sale has to be the classic 1930 Chevy Farm Stake truck. Fred and I loved it almost as much as the homeowner who collected a myriad of parts he labeled and stored in “the shed”. Once you finish inspecting the Chevy, head inside where you’ll find everything else – furnishings, loads of collections and collectibles, glass (including art glass), porcelain figurines, several sets of dishes, fine and costume jewelry, and more. If it’s vintage or antique – you’ll find it at this sale.
- Featuring a 1930 Chevy Farm Stake Truck. It’s Been in the Same Family for 70 Years!
- Vintage Glass
- Antique Round Oak Table and Chairs
- Oak Roll Top Desk
- Books to Include History and Genealogy
- VCR Collection, Records
- Mahogany Dining Table and 8 Chairs
- Sofa, Love Seat, Recliner
- Antique Small Wardrobe, Antique Oak Dresser with Beveled Mirror
- Full Size Bedroom Set
- Gun Cabinet, BB Guns, Roll Top Desk, Bookcases
- VCR’s, Toy Collections, Texaco Trucks, Cars in Original Boxes, Motorized Cars, Burger King and McDonald’s Toys in Original Packages.
- Vintage Atari and Games
- Lighters and Knives
- Fishing Rods and Reels
- Tin Collection
- Antique Radio, Pencil Sharpener Collection, Framed Pens, Framed Jewelry
- Garage Packed with Tools and Tool Chests Galore
- Boxes of New Baseball Caps
- Vintage Beer Cans and Antique Bottles
- Yard Art
Some of our favorite Phase 2 pics!